The UIC Flames (9-13, 1-10 MVC) hope to end an eight-game losing streak when they host the Bradley Braves (14-8, 7-4 MVC) at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at Credit Union 1 Arena. In the article below, we analyze the UIC vs. Bradley odds and lines around this contest.
No line has been set yet for the Flames vs. the Braves meeting.
UIC’s record against the spread this season is 12-9-0, while Bradley’s is 11-10-0. Both the Flames and the Braves are 10-11-0 in terms of going over the point total in their games this season. UIC has a 3-7 record against the spread while going 1-9 overall over the last 10 games. Bradley has gone 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests.
To prepare for this matchup, here’s what you need to prepare for Sunday’s college basketball action.
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
UIC vs. Bradley prediction
Bradley 72, UIC 63
Against the spread
- UIC has put together a 12-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Bradley has compiled an 11-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The 66.6 points per game the Flames put up are just 4.5 more points than the Braves allow (62.1).
- UIC has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 7-8 record overall when scoring more than 62.1 points.
- Bradley is 10-3 against the spread and 12-2 overall when allowing fewer than 66.6 points.
- The Braves put up an average of 71.4 points per game, only 1.2 more points than the 70.2 the Flames allow.
- When it scores more than 70.2 points, Bradley is 9-2 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- UIC is 9-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it allows fewer than 71.4 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Players to watch
- Jace Carter averages 15.7 points and 1.5 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 6.3 rebounds, shooting 44.7% from the field and 29.8% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Toby Okani paces the Flames at 7.3 rebounds per game, while also averaging 2.0 assists and 12.5 points.
- Trevante Anderson puts up a team-high 3.4 assists per contest. He is also putting up 11.9 points and 3.0 rebounds, shooting 34.0% from the floor and 33.0% from beyond the arc with 1.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The Braves get 11.3 points, 6.4 rebounds and 1.0 assists per game from Malevy Leons.
- Rienk Mast is posting team highs in points (13.8 per game) and rebounds (8.3). And he is contributing 1.9 assists, making 52.0% of his shots from the floor.
- Duke Deen is the Braves’ top assist man (2.8 per game), and he posts 10.8 points and 2.2 rebounds.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).